Kendal Mountain Festival Competition
Enter our #KMFLiqueur competition to be in with a chance of winning a weekend break at the luxurious Brimstone Hotel in the beautiful English Lake District National Park
Kendal Mint Cake Liqueur are publishing this competition in association with Kendal Mountain Festival for all extreme sport enthusiasts to take our iconic Liqueur to new heights – from the local Scout Scar to the heady heights of Mount Everest, soaring above the Alps on a hand-glider or free-diving above coral reefs, we invite enthusiasts to submit an image of Kendal Mint Cake Liqueur to Instagram including the hashtag #KMFLiqueur and letting us know where the image was taken.
The competition will be judged by the extremely talented photographer and presenter, Liam Lonsdale as well as the Kendal Mountain Festival team. The competition will run right up until Kendal Mountain Festival 2018, where the announcement will be made of the winner of the two-day break at the Brimstone Hotel in a Brimstone Plush Room where the winner can enjoy the opportunity to adventure out into the Lake District countryside, take the opportunity to venture out into the Lake District National Park countryside, indulge in a Spa Treatment or simply relax in their Reading Room with a good book.
Safe travels, happy snapping and good luck!
For free delivery of a 5cl bottle of Kendal Mint Cake Liqueur, enter the code KMFDELIVERY at checkout and we can deliver your bottle free to you within Mainland UK.
A collection of sixteen rooms and suites offering unrivalled luxury and service in the heart of the Lake District. The stylish rooms take influence from the Lakeland landscape with no compromised made when it comes to comfort or quality. Brimstone Spa offers guests relaxation and well-being in modern contemporary surroundings with an emphasis on quality treatments and chilled experiences.
Brimstone Plush Room
Individual boutique style with a luxuriously large bed and feature bathing experience. Kick back on your private balcony or head to the Brimstone Reading room and indulge is some complimentary drinks and snacks. If you feel like heading out in to the hills, kit yourself out in the Arc’teryx Bootroom where we have some great technical walking gear. When you get back from your adventures head to Brimstone Spa for some serious relaxation in top class facilities.
Find out more at www.brimstonehotel.co.uk
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Kendal Mint Cake Company their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries should be submitted by via Instagram including the hashtag #KMFLiqueur and the location of the photograph. Upon request of the organiser to assist with adjudication, image files must be emailed and must be a minimum of 200 dpi.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their provision of an image to the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Kendal Mint Cake Company Ltd, Langdale Leisure Ltd and Kendal Mountain Events Ltd to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The winning entry will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
- One entrant shall win a two night stay at Brimstone Hotel provided by Langdale Leisure Limited.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
- The winner’s name and county may be disclosed to anyone who requests this within one month after the published closing date.
- All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- The Kendal Mint Cake Company is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the management and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of Langdale Leisure Limited.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.